Friday, October 24, 2008

long time no post

Sorry it's been awhile. Life has been a bit crazy to say the least.

I've been all over doing all sorts of fun stuff, and am just to tired to catch everyone up lol!

Last weekend we made a quick trip home. John Paul's mom wanted him to clean his room, and his little brother was on fall break.

We came back to Tulsa and the next day I went to OSU homecoming. By saying I went to homecoming, don't think I went to the game, just the fun evening before stuff. I stayed my first night away from my new hubby. It was sad, but fun.

John Paul has been busy interviewing for jobs. There was a big career fair before we got married so he's been busy following those leads. He's stressed out by all the things he needs to be doing, but he's doing a great job getting stuff done. I'm proud of him!

This weekend we are going home for the big reception. We are leaving town after JP takes a big test on Saturday. So, it will be a whirlwind trip home.

Sorry it took so long, but maybe life will quiet down a little bit in the coming weeks? With the holidays approaching I'm not to optimistic lol!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Don't get your heart set on life ever really slowing down!