Thursday, April 22, 2010

Visit home

Last week John Paul and I took a trip home to see a friend get married. It was great to see our high school friends again, and had a fun time at her reception.

I also had fun shooting with John Paul and a friend of his. I did awesome at shooting whatever we could find, which ended up being beer cans and plaster from the falling down house on the property. Well, let me tell you, that plaster had no chance lol!

I spent time shopping with mom. We had a lot of fun looking at crazy expensive jewelery and buying the wedding gift at William Sonoma.

I also got to visit with some friends from church who are pretty much like family. I went over and visited their twins who will be turning 4 soon, and their little sister just turned 2. Super cute sweet family. Mr. Clift, who taught math a the high school, in case you had his class... Any way, that was fun.

We also went to MEERS and had great burgers and BBQ.

John Paul was sick the whole time, and on the way home I started feeling crappy too. I've not went to work this week, because I'm afraid it's contagious, and I can barely talk from the coughing. His parents got it too. We all love him, but right now are bummed he got us sick!!

No comments: