Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday!!


This year i got the best birthday present ever! (imagine the price is right as you read the next line, I so hear it in my head that way lol) A new car! Well, not brand new, but really close. 2007! and not a car, but a pickup!

It has all the bells and whistles I wanted, and some I'm just excited about. There's a plug in the bed, so John Paul can plug in power tools. There's all sorts of cubby holes all over it to stash stuff. There's 13 cup/bottle holders. Not that I would ever need that many, but hey, the Porsche didn't have one! It's got the digital thermometer and compass in the roof, and the back seat is HUGE!

Driving down to Houston all my stuff fit in the cab. (not like permanent move, like clothes and stuff) I got 23 mp on the trip down too!!

1 comment:

Arin and Troy said...

That is a SWEET truck! I am so jealous!