Friday, December 4, 2009

Miracles



I'm going to start out by saying How Awesome Is Our God!!! I've been so overwhelmed with His amazingness in the last week with how abundantly He's been blessing Pete and Jen. It's also been amazing how praying for them has brought me closer to some of the ladies in the bible study I've been going to. Having them text for updates on how Pete was and calling and praying with them, then hearing how prayers were ANSWERED really lifted my spirits.

Moving had been hard, and I'd been feeling really alone, but I'm reminded that God's really there and He listens!

On other to other miracles, snow in Houston. Not just flurries, but sticking covering the ground snow! Pictures are so you could believe me. Seeing the palm trees in the neighborhood covered in snow is just WEIRD! I'm hoping they make it, there are so many tropical plants here. The forecast is for 1-3 inches. I thought they were crazy until I saw it with my own eyes!

1 comment:

katwalk said...

It is truely AMASING how God answers our prayers He's with us daily thanks for sending it from texas your Aunt Kathy Merry CHRISTMAS