Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving



These are the yummy dishes I took to the neighbor's Thanksgiving gathering. Apples cooked in the red hots and Mexican Cheesecake. People really liked what I brought. It was nice to hear the mummer about what is it, it's good ect. When it came time to leave, they wouldn't let me bring home any of the cheese cake (that super easy recipe using cresent rolls and cream cheese and sugar) and we got a few apples lol!

It was a beautiful day, and we at out in the back yard. They have an awesome patio with a fire pit. It was amazing. I ate my first fried turkey. It was AMAZING! It was neat to see the regional differences. There were grits, which was fun and yummy! They made dressing, but just a little bit but had a HUGE bowl of mashed potatoes.

We took a plate of leftovers home, and couldn't eat them for dinner we were still so full. It was nice, but we missed being at home.

Black Friday wasn't so bad, considering I got to close instead of open. I was the only cashier, but that meant that I was busy. It was hard to be nice to the people who were upset that we didn't have the 299 computers at 6 pm! O the joys of holidays lol!

2 comments:

Ganny said...

LOOKS GOOD.. I like both these delicious food items..... love ganny

Arin and Troy said...

I forgot about the apples in red hots! I need to make those!!