Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This Month



So, I've made 2 cakes lately. One for a going away party for a co-worker and the other (which I didn't post a picture of) for a bachelorette party. That cake turned out awesome, but I didn't think it was quite appropriate to post lol. I've been to 2 bachelorette parties, and one wedding for those pretty ladies. I'm not so good at taking pictures, so only one bachelorette is pictured, and I didn't think of the camera at the wedding. So, of our Houston friends, 2 sets got married on consecutive weekends. We only went to one wedding as the other was in Colorado. Love is so wonderful isn't it?

Love makes us do things like the front hair poof, which I'm trying to hide in the picture with John Paul. He saw some girl with the hairdo and asked me to try it. I did, and felt ridiculous. O well, the picture was taken at an Astros Baseball game. We had really awesome seats just behind home plate right below the press boxes. A foul ball hit on the stairs 2 rows below us and ricocheted down below. It was fun, but that was the most notable adventure of the evening.

The pictures below are from the Forbidden Garden, which is a replica of the tomb where the terra cotta warriors were discovered, and a replica of the forbidden city. It was an interesting day. Lots of Chinese history done up really small :)

Other noteworthy things, well highlights really on the trip to the wedding we ate at Braum's twice and I'm working on loosing weight. Over the last 3 weeks I've lost 8 pounds. I weighed the most I've ever weighed and decided I wanted my close to actually fit me again. So here's to keep trying!

No comments: