Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ahhh!! I'm so excited

So, I've been looking for receptionist/secretary jobs for a couple of weeks. I wanted something that I would work the same time as John Paul so we could spend the most time possible together. I've been checking craigslist and a zillion of those jobsites. I found it. The job I WANT!

Office person for a catering business, where you'd help in the kitchen if they need it. It's the perfect time 7:30-2, weekdays only. It's not quite full time which is better. A few hours to do chores before JP gets home. AND it's close to the house.

I've sent my resume in with what I hope is an awesome cover letter. I'm praying so hard for this job. It sounds perfect, I just hope they call me for an interview!!

I hope my excited blogging about how excited I am about this position doesn't jinx me.

No comments: