Monday, August 31, 2009

So lately, I've...




Regular days I get up, do the wii fit, and then check my e-mail hoping to hear about jobs. Never any big news, so then I go about applying. I have promised myself to send out my resume at least 3 times a day. I've done a pretty good job of it, now I'm just waiting to hear back. One of my references today said that they had been contacted, which I took to be a great sign!

After that, I was playing on the internet, and generally wasted the day. The past several weekdays have been different. I've started Christmas knitting. I've finished a few things already, I'd post pics that I'm excited about, but I'm not sure who all looks at this.

Last week I finally got brave and went into a totally unknown salon, and got my hair cut. It turned out to be a great experience. I went into a place in a kinda sketchy strip mall, but they had cool pictures in the windows of hair cuts i wouldn't mind having. I was able to set an appointment for that afternoon. I returned and had a blast talking to Abi about my hair and that I had no idea what I wanted. The picture I posted isn't really fixed pretty, but the idea was she cut off about 3 INCHES and kindof made two layers. It's cute. I just keep thinking about how much I loved the pixie cut, but can't do that because John Paul HATED it. *sighs* someday!

Today, my all day project was biroches! I made bread dough, and filled it with hamburger meat and cabbage. I had one and it turned out great. I made the kitchen a mess, but it wont' take long to clean I'm sure.

I'm thinking tommorow I'm going to make a batch of buttercream icing and do some practice. I'm going to attempt to make icing roses, and practice basketweaving with icing. I'm not going to color it or anything, so that way I can just put it all back in the bowl, and practice the next day!

No comments: