Monday, August 10, 2009

My trip to the zoo




I heard the zoo was hiring a Horticulturist. I wasn't sure if I wanted to apply or not, so I thought a trip to the zoo would be in order. Its funny how fast you can see the zoo if 1. you are alone 2. you are looking at the plants more than the animals 3. if it's 100 degrees!

I did decide to not apply because it's real hot, and I want to not be exhausted so I can still do a good job of taking care of things around the house. The job hunt will begin with force after John Paul's parents finish their visit this week.

I did take a few pictures of animals, cause how could you resist. The giraffes made me think of the cell phone commercials with all the bars, and they are a cute little family. The poor little meerkats were so hot one had burrowed down in the dirt, and the other was just zonked out on his back. So cute!

No comments: