Monday, August 17, 2009

Windsurfing

So, this weekend I went windsurfing with my husband and some of his friends from work. You might be saying to yourself you can't believe it. It sounds like something Dana would hate, and well, I did hate it. I'm not saying that I'd never do it again. Just not in the bay by Galveston. The water was so awful I gagged and.. well any way I got out of the water. Technically it was called clear lake, it was NOT clear, and attached to the bay that was attached to the ocean. I'm going to call it bay since it was most definitely salt water... icky!

On the other hand I had a great time sitting in the shade, watching my husband excel at wind surfing and loving every minute. He wants to go back with some of his office mates, and I think that's great. I'm just going to stay home in the salt and who knows what else water.

No comments: