Friday, August 14, 2009

And the company's gone...

My in-laws left yesterday. We had a great time while they were here. Did A LOT of shopping, ate LOT of great food, and now they are gone, it's lonely again.

We hung a few pictures, which I was glad. I have no motivation to do it myself. The white walls don't look too bad... ok, it does look better with stuff up.

We spent almost an entire day looking for water shoes. John Paul signed us up to take wind surfing lessons, but since summer is almost over no one had any. We look at least a half dozen places before we got one of the last two pair at Walgreens of all places! The exciting part was that they fit! I had seen a few pair here and there, and they were for giants or kiddos! The best part was they were $2.70!!!

We ate at one of those Japanese places with the grills where they cook in front of you. I'd never done that before, and it was great fun!

Now that I'm 5 pounds (ish) heavier, and alone most of the day. I'm out to find the best job ever. Now, if I had some idea what that was, it would really help.

Looking at inventory jobs, cake decorating jobs, inside horticulture jobs, or receptionist/ secretary jobs. Who knows where I will end up!

No comments: