Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So full, yet so dry

God's really been teaching me a lot lately. I'm going to Bible study and learning so much, yet still feel so alone. I know God's supposed to be that friend, but I'm finding it hard not getting hugs. I don't know why, driving home from study I started crying because I've not gotten a hug in such a long time, well other than John Paul, not to discount his hugs. I guess, I'm missing that from other people. I don't know why I'm sitting here crying.

God is so good. He's really been helping me grow in so many ways lately. Stupid Satan, when things are going good with God he gets jealous. Why is it this happens all the time, and I never think of it immediately?

2 comments:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

HUG.

Ganny said...

another hug.. Try hard to not let you emotions control you. It could lead to destruction. Think positive..... It could be worse. Love ganny