Tuesday, November 17, 2009

why I haven't blogged in awhile.

So, I haven't blogged a lot since we moved because it will just end up with me feeling sorry for myself. I'm really lonely. I've made a few acquaintances at the Nazarene Church, but that's weird because we've been just going to the Adventist church, where I haven't found a place to meet people.

There's a woman's bible study at the Naz church, which I go to when I'm not working. The Adventist church doesn't ever have any women's group things in the bulletin. I'm struggling with the fact that JP is a big go and sit on the pew and leave kinda guy. It's about the only place I can meet people and make friends, and it's hard when we just go to worship service. I'm trying to go to Sabbath school, but I will admit to liking the sleeping in as well.

The church thing has been and will be a big thing for me. It's something that I knew would be a big deal for a long time.

So, not much is going on. We don't really do much exciting. lol!

We did go to the shooting range yesterday. I did soooo much better. Last time 1/2 of them weren't even on the paper, this time I got a bullseye and only 2 were off the paper. I was consistantly hitting in an area, not the bullseye sadly. But way better!

No comments: