Thursday, February 4, 2010

Getting better

I spent some girl time with a friend from high school and her college friends. She went to college on Galveston Island, so we went down there for sushi and socializing. It was so much fun! Her friends were nerds (which was a positive) and really friendly.

Monday, I went out to lunch with a lady from the Nazarene church which was great. I discovered there are Fazoli's in Houston. In college, I ate there all the time, but they closed the one in Stillwater before I graduated. I was so excited for the bread sticks, I think I would have been embarrassed lol!

I talked to the manager at work, and let them know I needed weekends off to be with John Paul. I think that change will be a big help. It is always so hard to leave him all alone on Sundays when I know we could be spending time together doing something, even if it's just sitting around talking.

So, I'm still a little blue, but maybe that's because it's been raining, and will continue to do so for days they say. At least our electricity was only out several hours because of the rain.

No comments: