Monday, January 25, 2010

thinking...

I was thinking about what it means to be loved, how people show love, and what an impact it made on people.

In my extreme loneliness, I reached out to the big world out there, and found that there were more than a few people who cared for me. I really am blessed by that fact, and grateful.

I know I'd rather be near all those great people, but I suppose I'll make it knowing that they are sending their love in whatever way they can. It's a comfort to know that I'd have a lot of hugs if I just didn't live so far away.

So, I may be far away, but thanks for not forgetting about me and caring about me.

Oh, and I'm really glad John Paul is here to actually give me a hug. He's been so sweet in my crazy I just want to move away from Houston moments. Neither of us is crazy about this town, but at least we have each other!

love you! *hugs*

2 comments:

LaVon Blalock said...

I think of you practically everyday. People don't tell others how much they care for them like we should. But do love you like a daughter. Take care and I hope to see you soon! LaVon

Ganny said...

You can hate Houston, but still enjoy each day. It is not where you are, it is who you are. Be thankful that JP has a good job, wherever you call home.

We are supposed to get bad weather again. Love YA"