Wednesday, January 6, 2010

So good, I had to share



For Christmas, mom got me a pan, that could make little bowls. So, I fired up the oven and made some cornbread bowls, filled them (or overfilled) with taco meat, ranch beans, corn, cheese and salsa. It was so pretty, I couldn't help but take a picture to post. It tasted pretty good too! I'm thinking that little cakes that hold a scoop of ice cream sound too good to resist! I'm going to have cornbread and milk for breakfast. Makes me miss Ganny just thinking of all the times we'd pull warm cornbread from the oven, and pour cold milk over it. Hope they microwave ok!!

3 comments:

Pete said...

looks pretty tasty! good comfort food!

Arin and Troy said...

Those look delicious!!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Wow those are cool...can they be used for anything else or just cornbread? BTW, Ganny eating cornbread & milk is not among my most pleasant childhood memories. But I can most definitely hear her saying, "Don't knock it till you try it." I use that one on my own kids, but not while eating cornbread & milk!