Monday, March 16, 2009

Back to work

After being out for a week, I went back to work today to do a grueling 10 hours. I made my to do list for the week, and then cut it into 3 slices. Gotta get each one done before I can head out each day.

I'm going to only work 3 days because Wed. night I'm heading to OKC to be the Matron of Honor in my best friend Amy's wedding. I'm really excited. I'm making (baking as we speak) a really cute cake for her bachelorette party.

Thursday we will do all the prep work for the wedding, and the big day for her is Friday. She met this fella when interning in PA. She's dated him long distance for 3 years. She finally moved into his zip code this January. I'm so excited and happy for her! ( I just pray that I can make it through the week. I'm pretty tired!)

No comments: