Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

















So, I'm never good at adding pictures, but there are some to make it more interesting!

Last week, I went down to OKC to see my best gal pal married off. I made her a cute cake, or I think so at any rate. The party was the day after St. Patty's so it was almost appropriate...

My old college roommate was the maid of honor, I was the matron of honor (i'm so glad there was no program so no one called me that lol) and Amy's college roommate was the last bridesmaid.

We had a fabulous time hanging out together, and working hard to get everything put together, but it was a beautiful wedding. My fear was moving her 4 foot train around, but that went well too, and they ended up married!

She moved to VA to be with her guy, and I'm sad she's gone, but even far away she's still my best friend, and I'm so lucky that she asked me to be a part of her big day. (It totally affirmed to me that I did the right thing doing the almost no wedding though. I couldn't have done all that stress!)

After the wedding I was able to go home for a few days to see my parents. It's so great to see them. I'm getting a little sad about the move.

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Wow that is quite the cake!