Friday, March 6, 2009

Kidney Stone

Since Wednesday, I've been feeling pretty awful. It was kidney stone-esque but not as intense as stones in the past, until this morning. About 9, the hard core pain started, and I barely was able to drive home. John Paul took me to the ER. They just gave me pain meds and told me to drink A LOT of water, but the meds were totally needed.

So, now I'm laying around feeling like someone kicked me in the side.

On the plus side, I have a loving devoted husband who's waiting on me. How lucky am I? Well, not the stone part, just the husband part!

3 comments:

Ganny said...

i had not heard anything since yesterday. i sure hope you get to feeling better. Love GANNY

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

Oh Fibby I am sorry to hear you're not feeling well. But having a husband to take care of you through your misery makes it all better.

Arin and Troy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!