Wednesday, December 31, 2008

stuff

We finished off Christmas celebrating last weekend with a trip to the Dallas area to have Christmas with the Essex clan at his Aunt's house. It was a fantastic weekend. Even with the hardest bed ever, we had a great time!

We got some great stuff. Wonderful luggage to take skiing next week, some fantastic kitchen gadgets for me. John Paul got a quilt that his mom made for him. A nice brown and black argyle. It's really pretty, i'll take a pics at some point.

I'm spending New Years in Tulsa alone. JP went home for a party with "The Group" The people he's been friends with since the 4th grade. I'm bummed I'm not going to be there with him, but he had to take his car to OKC to get it fixed, so it made the most sense.

I've been having a fantastic evening putting all my CDs on my computer to put on the new MP3 player i got with my christmas money, as well as I made a trip to the knitting store. I got some great yarn and I'm hoping to make a scarf for skiing!!

Tommorow I'll be packing up my bag to head to CO. (we leave Sunday) I'm so excited!!! I'm not even going to worry about hurting myself!!

Happy New Year!

No comments: